Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I accept

Today I would like to accept my award for WORST BLOGGER EVER.  Seriously, it's been since May since I've updated.  May.  That's like 1/3 of my pregnancy.  And since I didn't update for the first 1/3 of my pregnancy either, that means I'm in the last 1/3 of my...pregnancy. Yup, you read it here first.  I'm in the third trimester.

The twins grow a lot each week.  And they move a lot.  So far, we've got a nursery 80% ready (I have a lot of gifts from last week's baby shower to put away and a few pieces of furniture left to pick up).  We have enough clothes to keep both girls clothed for the first year or more of their lives - most of these clothes being hand me downs from my sister's kids and my best friend's daughter.  We even have two car seats.  AND names. 

So I probably haven't updated because I've been so busy doing everything to prepare.  The shock has worn off and I'm now ready to take on the job of mom to twins.  They are identical.  They are girls.  They are going to be spoiled senseless once they come out.  :)

3 comments:

Anji said...

Good to read it's going well. I can see why you didn't blog. Sounds really organised. Are the names secret for the time being?



I visit your blog when I’m on ExposeYourBlog!

Lindsey Heinemann said...

Yay! You're back! When do I get to see a belly pic?

Don said...

Glad to hear the girls are growing well within you! And that you have allowed the shock to wear off! You will do fine with them!

Looking forward to the newborn pictures!

Don
http://www.exposeyourblog.com